With graduation-talk buzzing in the air and my friends applying for grad schools, I'll admit I've become a bit nostalgic about my school. I was strolling leisurely through "Grounds" the other day when I felt the strong urge to capture the beauty of this great school. I grabbed my camera and had a ball snapping pics and I was even stopped by a perspective student and her parents and got a chance to chat about my school. Spending the last three and a half years here has been a real joy; not just the physical beauty but most importantly, the people and experiences that UVa has given me. I am overjoyed to be able to spend a little more time in this wonderful place. I think I'm in love... with UVa!
Baby Charlie's Birthday
15 years ago
1 comments:
how could you not be! What an amazing place Charlottesville is...not to burst your bubble but stay as long as you can b/c i've yet to find a place as cool!
Post a Comment